The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fashion Designer or Artist?

This morning has been very full of camera-moments.

First, folding laundry may be one of my more boring tasks, but it is one of Kaitlyn’s favorite times! I knew she had grabbed clothes out of the basket and walked away with them, but what I didn’t expect was for her to come walking back in my room with my sports bra around her torso and her jacket perched on her head!

Then later this morning as I was switching the laundry some how Kaitlyn found a pen and a piece of paper and drew not only all over the paper but all over her face and her jammies as well!



(the picture isn’t great but if you look close you can see the pen on her face and clothes!)

5 comments:

Chelli said...

What a cutie! It is interesting to see how different boys and girls are...James is not interested in clothes at all! I find it fastinating how she loves clothes and is so good at putting them on! Very fun! She is so girly!

Esther said...

What a fun little girl! I'd vote for fashion designer, that's so funny how she went away and got dressed in your sports bra and her jacket!

Tamara Jacobs said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love the pictures of her sleeping in her high chair too. It looked like so much fun to be going on a walk today. Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Heidi said...

oh my word could she get any cuter? I love that little girl!

Stephanie said...

It's so fun for me to watch Jack learning new things and enjoying new experiences, so I can imagine it's just as exciting for you. I LOVE the dress-up picture!