The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Best Stuff Ever!

So not much has been going on around the Tenney house. We will be heading down to St. George this weekend so I will soon have more interesting things to post, but for now, I wanted to clue everyone in on my FAVORITE product. To start, I used to go tanning quite a bit. Everyone feels better with that golden glow right…well, I decided that as much as I loved being tan I also didn’t want to have lots of wrinkles when I was older. I was in a PICKLE! Then came the light, my friend Lisa introduced me to the best stuff ever! Firm Tanning Lotion. It ROCKS! It works with any skin tone and doesn’t have that weird smell that a lot of tanning lotions have. You just take about a nickel sized amount and rub on your face (and neck and chest and even legs and arm if you want) just like you would lotion. Then you have that wonderful, tan look. AND, it also has firming properties so it tightens up your skin and makes it look all smooth. I’ve even noticed that my make-up stays on better with it. Seriously, I LOVE this stuff. It costs about $20 but it lasts me about 4 months…totally worth it! If you want to order some you can go here to get it. (Its called Body Bronzer Self Tanning Lotion on the website) The lady I buy it from is a Master Esthetician, so you don’t have to worry about it being bad for your complexion or anything.

5 comments:

cody+sara said...

I'm always looking for a non-stinky self tanner! So far, I have been unsuccessful - hope you're right on this one! Love ya!

Chelli said...

Sounds awesome! I will have to get some! Thanks!

Valerie Plowman said...

You are so funny--thanks for passing along your find!

The Sorensen Family said...

I will have to try it! I also love tanning and don't want to go anymore, and now that I am pregnant and can't I should try that. Have fun in St. George!

Stephanie said...

Hey, I forgot to tell you how much fun I had at the girls night thing...thank you so much for the encouragement and support (I'm such a wierdo). Anyhoo, I'm so glad you came and you will have to let me know if you find out anything new on the book club dealio (yeah, I don't think that's really a word) :D