I can't believe it has already been a month since Colton was born. Time goes by TOOOO fast!!!! Its been so fun to have him join our family. I can't imagine our lives without Colton. He's just so stinkin' cute!
Things I've learned since Colton was born:
1. Boy are so much fun!
2. It's nice not having to worry about making sure I have a bow on the little one each time I walk out the door
3. While Kaitlyn handled Hailey being born by giving all her attention to Brian, Hailey is one heck of a momma's girl, ESPECIALLY if I am holding Colton
4. Changing diapers just became a whole lot scarier...what with a "hose" that could let loose at any sec!
5. Winter is a scary time to have a baby, we feel a little like we are quarantined around here
6. People look at me when we are out, count the kids, then look at me again with a funny look....probably because I look so much younger than I am!
7. With each kid, my capacity for unconditional love grows more and more!
Today I made a major trip to the store with ALL THREE kids! I had tried to pawn the girls off, but when it didn't work out I figured I better take the opportunity to see how it would work. I have to admit I felt a little like a Rock Star when I made it to and from the car with no one getting hit, was able to get all my groceries in the cart (with the car seat in there), and the kids all behaved pretty well. :)
Even if it had been a lot harder, I think it still would be worth it. I love riding in the car with the girls. Kaitlyn totally rocks out to Taylor Swift with me (she knows ALL the words to ALL the songs) and Hailey "la las" the best she can with us. Sometimes Kaitlyn even asks to listen to the "talking guys"...it looks like I have little Glenn Beck and Rush babies! Its pretty fun.