The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Redneck Tenney's

So I was feeling nostalgic and going through old pictures when I came across this one and I HAD to post it! This was taken at our friend Jon’s annual WHITE TRASH PALOOZA like 3 years ago. Please be sure to note Brian’s mullet (actual extension I glued in) and his tan lines. As for me, this is before I was even pregnant with Kaitlyn but doesn’t the pregnant belly fit so well with the black eye and the Property of Brian tat!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

For some reason, I saw this picture and a movie quote popped into my head...do you know which movie "O'Doyle Rules!" comes from? (Sorry for the randomness :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

k that is so freakin funny!! I laughed my head off at that picture!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Oh the good old days, that's awesome!

the watkins said...

So funny!

Esther said...

Woah! You guys must have won best costume...that's so funny!

Chelli said...

Ha Ha!! That is awesome! Love it!

Ereka said...

That's amazing! I wish I could grow a stash like that... This is Jordan.. I check you blog out all the time... I'm the dorky-male-blog-looker... You girl is really cute.. Did you know I live down the street from you guys? Also, you are in the same ward as some of my friends from high school. Mindy and Mike.. Pretty cool!

The Stanley's said...

OH ... that picture makes me laugh so hard! You guys did have the best getup that night. I hope your doing well.. Kaitlyn looks as cute as ever.

Lisa

Heidi said...

ew...that's gross huh :) You two are hilarious.