The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, February 8, 2008

Fond Memories

I've been tagged again! I'm supposed to post 10 of my FAVORITE pictures. I have a lot of pictures that I love, but I chose these mostly because they remind me of such happy things. (I just realized that I posted 12 instead of 10...oh well!)
The day we made the BEST decision of our lives and were sealed for time and all eternity. I LOVED this day!

I love this picture because it's Brian and I on the moutain that we love watching what we love... SNOWBOARDING! This was the half-pipe competition up at Park City. We saw some awesome riders that day including Shaun White who is our FAVORITE! Our first moments with Kaitlyn. There is NOTHING I have experienced on this earth more spiriual and amazing than holding your child for the first time.


This was Kaitlyn's blessing day. It was such an amazing experience to watch my husband perform this blessing on my sweet baby girl. She was only 2 weeks old. she was sooooo small! Just look how baggy her tights are, how loose her bracelet it, and how big that TINY dress was on her! I loved it!

"What would you like for breakfast Kaitlyn?" "Oh, just a shoe would be great mom." She used to make this face all the time. It made me laugh every time!
A very good day...
Kaitlyn at 8 months. I love this picture mostly because of the mountains. I lived away from Utah for many years of my life, and I missed the mountains EVERY DAY! Isn't she the cutest lamb ever! As a mom, I LOVE firsts. Kaitlyn's first Halloween was so much fun for me! I had to put this one up again. She just loves to mimick her mom....I love it!
I know I always tag the same people, but here goes anyway: Mindi W., Stephanie, Esther, Sara, & Tam



6 comments:

Ereka said...

That's funny! Yeah... I'll star leaving you some sweet comments here and there.. I'm so excited for our trip.... I didn't know Mindy as well, but she was always nice... Mike and I hung out a few times.. You'll have to say hi for me..

Heidi said...

What great pictures. I am in love with that picture of kaitlyns funny face.... too cute. Oh, and i cried of course looking at those first pictures of her right when she was born... I cant wait:)

Laura Chapman said...

Fun pictures! Hope you're doing well! We need to actually plan a get together so it actually happens instead of all of us just talking about getting together!!

Stephanie said...

They are all great pictures, but I think my favorite 2 are 1) your wedding pic and 2) kaitlyn as the lamb...I just can't get enough of that one! LOVE IT!!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Oh Erin, my head hurts from laughing so hard. That is one amazing picture of Kaitlyn (silly face!!) Jason and I love it!

Natalie said...

Erin- so I have found your blog through pretty much everyone in the ward. So I had to comment. I love your pictures! Kaitlyn is so cute. I love her face in that one picture. Priceless. Anyway just wanted to say Hi and it was fun hanging out with you at the mall.