The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Date Night


Last night Brian took me to the Hale Center Theater to see Lend me a Tenor. It was such a fun night, I LOVE plays. For those of you that know Brian you know that plays aren’t really his thing, so I REALLY appreciate that he wanted to take me! What a good hubby I have! The play was very funny and it was a such a fun date for the two of us.



4 comments:

Heidi said...

OH fun! Yeah, Justin doesn't like plays either and I never like going with him cause he usually just makes fun of it the whole time. you can't imagine huh:) Friday was so fun. I'm mad we didnt take pictures! You two need to study up and come back for another round of Celestial compainions game!

the watkins said...

Mike is the same way but every now and then I can talk him into taking me to a play. I love going to Hale Center. Brian is very sweet for taking you, and for getting a picture of it for the blog!

The Stanley's said...

I miss HCT! I haven't found anything like it here in Omaha either. But when I do- and I will- adam will be thrilled:) I like your hair curly by the way!

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy you had a great date!! I'm sure it was nice to get out and do something 'adult' and just the two of you. Good for you! And how is Kaitlyn feeling? I hope she gets better soon and that Brian doesn't get it (and that you don't get it again for that matter!)