The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Weekend Getaway

We decided we were in desperate need of some sun and fun, so we took off this past weekend with some friends down to St. George. It was such a blast. This was a very big step for me, we left Kaitlyn with Brian’s parents for three nights! I missed her but I did it! Yay me! We stayed at Mike’s Grandma’s condo – thanks grandma! The boys played a lot of golf and we girls did some shopping and laying out (I got fried, stupid me). The majority of our time was probably spent playing Scum. If any of you have ever played games with Brian you know that he doesn’t do well with the whole loosing thing, so Brian wouldn’t let us stop playing till he spent a good amount of time as President! It was good to get away and we had so much fun!

Brian – Erin – Heidi – Justin – Mike - Mindi

We went to dinner at the Pizza Factory. While we waited to be sat we walked around and found some fun places to take pictures. Heidi’s camera has some fun features so we went a little crazy!




SCUM!



Lunch at Famous Dave’s before we headed back towards the snow. :(

4 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Who do you think you are hanging out with another Mindi? J/K sounds like you had fun! I am totally ready for some sun. Love ya!

KO said...

Looks like you had fun! Hope to see you guys on Sunday for Conference!

Stephanie said...

Yay for fun weekends!! I was so mad when I woke up this morning and it was SNOWING (yet again)!! Let's have SPRING already! Ggrrrrr. Anyhoo, it really looks like you guys had a blast and I am so proud of you for leaving Kaitlyn overnight. Good job!