The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Allyx & Dan's WEDDING

So I am FINALLY posting about my sister’s wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Allyx was gorgeous and Dan was beaming. The only glitch in the whole day was when temple workers took Dan and Allyx to different locations after the sealing to wait for each other…it was a little while before they figured it out! Funny! I am so happy for both of them. I’ve always loved Dan but seeing the way he looked at Allyx all day truly assured me that he is the one for her…he is her Edward! I loved being in the temple that day. The Spirit felt during this sacred ordinance is so amazing and I love being reminded of the wonderful day Brian and I knelt across from each other. I was a bawl-baby as I watched my little sister take this important step in her life. I love her so much and even though I am 6 years older than her, I am so grateful for her example to me and for her love and all the silliness!

Kaitlyn went running when she saw her Aunt Allyx and new Uncle Dan. She loves them...and the spotlight!
Sisters!
The boys thought it was fun to throw Kaitlyn around, Kaitlyn had fun too. (Sorry to my Nonie, she was so freaked out by it!)
Best cousins! Me and Kallie


Allyx and her nieces, Kaitlyn and Camryn
Wedding party



Brian's mom made the cake and it was beautiful! Thanks Sandy!



7 comments:

Heidi said...

I loved the wedding pics! she looks so young! What a beautiful reception from what i can see. You look gorgeous! I know why haven't we hung out at all lately???!?!? AHHHHH!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Yeah for Allyx, she is such a cute girl. I love all the GREEN shoes!

Chelli said...

I love all the pictures! What a wonderful time! Congrats to your sis. Kaitlyn looks adorable!

the watkins said...

Fun! I love wedding pictures also. Your sister is beautiful.

Thanks again for the cupcake, it was delish!

Stephanie said...

Weddings are so much fun! I love the memories they bring up. And of course your sister was georgous, but you look great too!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I just read about your new calling, how awesome! I bet those girls absolutly LOVE you! Miss you today! (All the time, but today for sure!)

Kara said...

Her dress is so pretty! And I absolutely love her bouque!! I wish I would have seen it before I had my wedding because then I would have had the same one! :) P.S. The guys at my wedding also wore green ties like that! :) Ha ha same reception center too!