The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, April 28, 2008

Twinner Cousins

So I have been a HORRIBLE blogger lately. With the new baby, the wedding, and my whole family being here I was a little busy. Once that was over, I was busy getting life back to normal. So there are my reasons for the blogging-lapse! I’m going to post pictures from Allyx’s wedding once I get them (I’m a dork and forgot my camera) so for now I thought I would share some cute pictures of Kaitlyn and her new cousin Camryn!

Camryn is dressed so stinkin cute everyday! I was perusing Dane and Tam’s blog when I came across the picture below. Cam is wearing the same outfit I used to put Kaitlyn in all the time. They both are so cute, I love it! I can’t wait for these two to grow up a little and be best buddies!


4 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Total twinners (sp?) Super cute. I can't believe I am just a few weeks away from a PINK PARTY!

Esther said...

Wow! They look like the same baby, how cute!
That was fun talking for a bit last night at the playground :) Kaitlyn is so cute going down the slide!

Stephanie said...

Aren't new babies the best? Ps. Thanks so much for your help the other day even though it probably seemed like I was going nuts. It was a little (ok, a LOT) weird to have Britton home during the day (and all of a sudden I might add) and that was throwing me off, and then Jack with the crabbiness.
Thanks for being so easygoing...I think that just might be one of your best qualities (although there are plenty to choose from!) :)

The Oborn Family said...

I think I definitely see some family resemblance there! Our little girls are just so friekin cute. I can't wait to see them grow up and interact. I was actually day dreaming about it today while watching High School musical 2. I love Camryn small, but I am excited for her to be more interactive like Kaitlyn too! Then, when they get older, we can all love Zac Efron together.

Feels like an eternity since we've seen you. We are ready to play again (after some recovery from the family fun!)