The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, April 11, 2008

Tiger Tenney

Kaitlyn has joined the Oborn family tradition and has taken up golfing. She can already drive 300 yards and rarely ever hits into the sand. She'll be joining the Toddler PGA tour this fall. Her mom once had dreams of her being a dancer and her dad had dreams of her becoming a professional snowboarder. But Kaitlyn decided to follow her own dreams and stood firm with putter in hand. She'll be available for autographs and pictures this weekend at the Tenney home.




11 comments:

Heidi said...

how cute is that!!!?

Laura Chapman said...

So cute! She's getting so big and still as cute as can be.

Chelli said...

What an adorable little golfer! We will see her name in the future I am sure!

Mike and Leslie said...

Brian...your little girl is so darn cute! It's good to see your doing well. You have a cute family.
Leslie (Lasater) Rowberry

the watkins said...

So cute. Your brothers' baby is beautiful! I love all the pictures.

Stephanie said...

She is adorable! We should all hang out again as a family. Cause you know we are so fun!

The Stanley's said...

She is so funny- I wish I was there to see her personality in action. Your pictures of her always make me laugh!
-Lis

Crystal said...

She might not be a snowboarder or dancer, but at least she is still a republican! Miss you guys.

The Stanley's said...

Lisa had me look at your blog today, and I do have to say that Kaitlyn is WAY cute. She cracks me up with all the faces she pulls in your pictures. Hope you guys are doing well.

-Adam

Stephanie said...

Ok, so I seriously thought I was losing my mind...when I saw that "stephanie" had already left a comment. I was trying to remember having already said something - I'm such a nerd!
Anyhoo, great pictures of Kaitlyn and I love how excited she was, so cute!!

Krishelle said...

Cute pics! Hey I wanted to let you know I changed my blog address - it is now www.krishelleandjake.blogspot.com. thanks!