The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MY American Idol Pick

So I just LOVE David Cook! He has been at the top of my list since the first weeks when they showed his audition. I like him not only because he is a good singer but because he is so musical. I love when he plays his guitar while he sings and you can tell he really has an ear for music, he arranges his songs so well. So he gets my vote to win it all! (If he doesn't win it all I'll be sad but Chris Daughtry was my fav a few years ago and he is doing quite well without having won!)
I'm sorry to those who think I'm betraying my religion by not voting for Brooke White or betraying my hometown by not voting for Davis Archuleta, but I gotta go with my heart...and my ear! (I'll admit Brooke and Archuleta are 2nd and 3rd on my list though!)

6 comments:

Valerie Plowman said...

Traitor! Just kidding. My pick has been Brooke since the first auditions, but David Cook is good too. He is Nate's favorite. And little Archuleta is so great. I love him too. Brooke is more my style. They will all get record deals, though, so it's all good :)

Kara said...

Ha Ha, David Cook definitely is smart and chooses good songs to sing. Who would have thought he could sing a Michael Jackson song and make it fit his style!!! I however love love love dred lock boy! He hasn't done the best the past few weeks I admit but those dreds just draw me in!! Ha ha

Heidi said...

I cant choose between david cook, archeleta, Brook, or Carly. They are all going to make it big, but I think it's really a toss up right now.... I still love brooks voice and music... but I have to admit, I love david cook too! I think i'll be happy with any of them.

Justin and Amy said...

Sorry, Erin, but I do not like David Cook! There's just something about him that doesn't sit well with me. Like he's too full of himself or something. I'm putting my votes in for Brooke all the way.

Justin

Tamara Jacobs said...

k I LOVED David Cook's rendition of Billy Jean. I think he is a musical genius! I can't wait to see who takes the cake!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Those are my top three as well! I had to talk Jason into Cook. He is a big fan of Michael Johns.