The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, April 7, 2008

25 Facts About Us

So I got this tag off Mindi’s blog and it seemed pretty fun. I’m supposed to tell 25 things about us. So, here are some interesting facts about us Tenney’s, enjoy!


1. We call eachother “buddy” – people think this is weird but we don’t even realize we do it!
2. I went to 3 different schools in kindergarten. (1 in California & 2 in Utah)
3. Brian STILL gags (16 months later) when he changes a dirty diaper of Kaitlyn’s.
4. People now think “yeah, I can totally see you as a cheerleader” but when I tried out for cheer my senior year everyone thought it was sooo weird! I was a dancer and liked to play sports and didn’t seem the “cheerleader type”
5. Brian is a gun EXPERT. He really knows everything about them and only has too look at one to know the calliber, what its made out of, and who makes it. Its pretty sexy!
6. We love the water. Our goal is to own a sweeeeet wakeboarding boat and a houseboat with a helicopter pad on top…we need somewhere to land don’t we?
7. I am OCD about lights and brushing my teeth. I have to have just the right lighting or it drives me nuts! I also brush my teeth all the time and WILL NOT kiss Brian in the morning till he has brushed his teeth. Ew gross.
8. Brian used to compete in boarder-cross before his mission. He is a rockin snowboarder.
9. Kaitlyn can now say: mom, dad, eh-oh, dog, juice, and shoe!
10. I almost lost the top of my finger. I have little feeling there and the awesome scar to prove it!
11. Brian voted for Sanjaya all the time last year! It would make me so mad!
12. Fine I admit it…I LOVE High School Musical!
13. Brian has never seen High School Musical because his wife loves him very much and would never subject him to cheesy-highschool-pop icons singing and dancing around!
14. Kaitlyn feels naked without a bow glued to her head (at least her mom feels that way!)
15. I am a nerd. I am a total bookworm, I would wear sweats everyday if I could, and I’ve seen all the Star Trek movies…a lot
16. Brian used to cruise State Street and spray people with water guns.
17. I was the toilet papering QUEEN in my day and had to run from cops, angry parents, and dogs on a few occasions.
18. We love to sit around with our friends or just eachother and watch movies or play games. We are all about the Redbox. We are easily entertained and love easy and cheap weekends!
19. Brian is so funny. He really is the funniest guy I know.
20. I love going to concerts. The best one I’ve ever been to is Billy Joel. I really liked Rascal Flatts and Matchbox 20 too.
21. Brian’s dream is to be a military sniper.
22. Kaitlyn’s movie of the month is Enchanted. We watch it everyday!!! (good thing I love it too!)
23. I HATE green beans!
24. Brian loves to sleep and would hibernate if he could.
25. We LOVE being a little family!

I tag Mindi B, Stephanie, Sara, Tam, and ANYONE ELSE!

5 comments:

Esther said...

Those are fun facts! I think that's cute how you call each other "buddy" :)

Stephanie said...

hey Erin it's your favorite cousin Stephanie You should check out my blog it's jakeandstephanie.blogspot.com. It's not as cute as yours but It's a work in progress. I love the 25 questions. I feel like I know you so much better!

Stephanie said...

Great tag! I really enjoyed it. I will get right on it as soon as I do that tag Mindi gave me for Jack, so it might be a week.
So, running from cops, huh? I was such a nerd in my younger days that I probably would have peed my pants if there was a cop chasing me. (I say "younger days", but it would probably still be true today - how sad, ha ha ha)

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Green beans hu! That is like one of the only veggies I can stand. Other than that I think I knew everything else. Have a good day!

the watkins said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the cheer picture!

How is the rib?