The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Perfect Day

Friday Brian and I spent the day doing one of our favorite activities…SNOWBOARDING! We don’t get to go together very often anymore so this was quite a treat. We boarded up at Brighton and it was a beautiful day! I love spring skiing because I’m not a huge fan of being cold. Brian is a great sport, I’m not even close to the boarder that he is but he is very patient with me and is a great teacher. It was our last time this season as Brighton, and most other resorts, are closing. So, although I am soooo ready for summer, it’s always a little sad on the last run!

I had to get a picture of my new boots that I LOVE! These are my new 32s. I actually got them about 2 Christmas’ ago but soon after I found out I was pregnant with Kaitlyn and then I had a newborn last winter so this season I finally got to use them, yay!
Snowboard Buddies
On my butt….I spent a lot of the day there…









6 comments:

Heidi said...

oh how fun!!! That is a great shot of brian there at the end. I'm glad you are a wuss in the cold too:) Did you really wear only a sweatshirt? cute pics!

Stephanie said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun, YAY!! I love the pictures, especially the one of you on your butt (ha ha). I've only been snowboarding once and that was a long day and lots of butt time. I'm glad you guys got to take advantage of the opportunity!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

What a blast! I am so not a good sport about those kind of outings! You look super cute in your new snowboarding boots boots!

the watkins said...

That sounds like such a fun day! I am glad you got to wear your boots. fun pictures!

Crystal said...

That looks like fun. I didn't get to go at all this season.

KO said...

Random thought, I don't have your email, but I found this link to the "behind the scenes" of the upcoming Twilight movie and thought you would be interested. Copy and paste this: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476