The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, August 29, 2008

Chubby Bunny...

We have been potty training Kaitlyn for the last little bit and so in her bathroom we have a gumball machine. Every time she goes potty she gets to put a penny in the slot and out comes her gumball! This has been working great because she loves the gumballs. I found out this morning just how MUCH she loves the gumballs. I was in my room crying over something they were showing on Regis & Kelly, so admittedly I wasn’t paying the closest attention to my daughter…well, once I was done with the cry fest over some sweet mother who donated her sons organs after a motorcycle accident, I went to find Kaitlyn. Apparently I had placed the gumball machine too close to the edge of the counter and Kaitlyn had reached up and got it, figured out how to pop the top off, and had stuffed her mouth full of the rest of the gumballs (like 10!). I had to tell her that that was a “no no” and she only gets them when she goes potty but it was just so stinkin cute and funny that I had to capture the moment!
(I only had my phone close, so the pictures aren’t great…)

Chipmunk cheeks!
Kaitlyn inherited my cheeks, so let's be honest,
she had plenty of room in there! Sorry babe!


10 comments:

Allyx and Dan said...

HAHAHAHA. That is hilarious. She is too smart for her own good!

the watkins said...

That is so cute! She is very smart. Glad you found a gum ball machine, sounds like a good incentive!

Tyler & Michelle said...

Oh how cute. My mom did that with me.

She is a doll and those cheeks are too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious!

Alex said...

That is too funny! :)

Stephanie said...

She's just too darn cute...you can't punish cute!

mickiandryan said...

I got your bolg off of Stephanie's.
She is so dang cute, I love the picture with her mouth open. Ali still talks about her friend Kaitlyn. Micki

Heidi said...

I love how she is so michevious! Hehe, you might want to keep a better eye on her. jk. When are we going to hang out?

The Hekking Family said...

What a cutie!

Kara said...

Ha Ha!! That is so stinking cute! :) Aren't kids hilarious! Your trip looks like it was fun! I haven't seen you forever and it will be nice to get back to good ol Young Womens together :)