The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, August 11, 2008

Girls Camp

Last week I spent 3 days at Girls Camp. It was so fun to be there with the other leaders and the girls. We camped out in tents, hiked, did skits, sang silly songs, laughed a lot, and even got to go boating the last day. I love my calling in the Young Women’s, and loved going to camp!
Me and the other leaders in the ward, Kara & Layce



water weenie!



7 comments:

Alex said...

HOORAY for Girls Camp, its soooo much fun! Working with the YW (youth in general, really) is hands down my favorite calling at church, they are just so awesome! Glad you had fun! That skit... is it me or does it look familiar?

Esther said...

That looks like so much fun! I hope I will get to serve in Young Womens some day. Great pictures! Our young women are the best!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I would LOVE to be in YW!

Stephanie said...

I love Girls Camp as a leader, all the fun but you don't have to pass anything off! I'm way excited for Wednesday too we need to talk about the book ahhh!

the watkins said...

The YW are so lucky to have such amazing, fun leaders!

Kara said...

Man we look sexy in that picture!! LOL!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

That looks so much fun. I have always wanted to be in young womens. I loved when I was in there.