The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

4 whole years!


So Sunday was my and Brian’s 4th wedding anniversary! Man, time flies. Since it was Sunday we didn’t do much by way of celebrating so last night Brian took me out on the town! We went to The Melting Pot (one of my faves!) and then to see the new Batman movie (which was awesome, I was jumping and covering my eyes the whole time!).



I’m so happy Brian and I got married. I couldn’t ask for a better husband for me or a better father for my kids. I love you buddy, you’re the bestest!

10 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

You guys look like babies in the wedding photo. Isn't being married the best!!

Alex said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 4 years, woohoo! Mmmm, fondue, that looks yummy!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! :D

the watkins said...

Congrats! So I have never been to The Melting Pot, but it looks delicious! What a fun night out!

Esther said...

Happy 4th! Your wedding picture is so cute!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!

KO said...

Marriage is the greatest! I can't believe 4 years have gone by already! Wow... congrats!

linda said...

Love your blog page design.

Talia Jensen said...

Congrats on 4 years!

Tyler & Michelle said...

Congrats and cute hair by the way! I need to try that place out, I hear it's awesome and there is one down the street from us.