The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Party

The book is here! (And I’ve already finished it of course!) Friday night we had a little girls-night-out with my cousins to celebrate the release of the book. We got ourselves all dressed up went to eat at Carinos. Then we attended the Breaking Dawn release party at Barnes & Noble. It was sooo fun! There were so many CRAZY girls there with “I love Edward” t-shirts everywhere! It was really fun to be that crazy-obsessed fan for the night without having to hold anything back!

Our Coven:
Angela, Abby, Stephanie, me, Allyx, Tamara, Kim 1, Kim 2
Bite me!
Abby's car....awesome

Dinner at Carinos
Barnes & Noble
"Agh! I can hardly wait!"
filling out our trivia forms (we got ALL the answers right!)
We are sooooo tired, just be midnight already!

We got our books!!!!!!!!!!!!






6 comments:

Alex said...

Soooooooooooooo??? What do you think?!?!? I'm a bit undecided... loved most of it, really didn't care for some other stuff... *sigh* I can't believe its over... well, from Bella's POV anyway. :/

Tamara Jacobs said...

how fun! I need to catch up on my Twilight reading. I miss you! We'll have to get together when I come back to visit Utah someday. We love it here in Missouri:) You look so pretty. I love your hair!

Stephanie said...

You are so FUN, Erin! I love reading about all your adventures :D I really love your new background by the way (and sorry if you put it up last year - that's how out of things I've been lately) lol

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

We did the same thing as you. We got all dressed up and went to Barnes and Noble too. I have a blog on it as well. I have yet to finish the book. It' sso hard for me to find time to read it though. My goal is to rea da chapter a day so I guess I might finish it by Halloween. j/k Hopefully sooner than that. what did you think of it?

Tamara Jacobs said...

p.s..I just read your tidbits! Thanks so much...your so sweet. Those college days were so fun!

KO said...

Crazy girls! I can't believe how fast you read. I've only read the first book... guess I should kick it into gear and read the rest.