The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shooting Trip

So, I’m starting to get pretty lazy on this whole blogging thing…I blame summer! So better late than never I thought I would tell you about our fun outing last Saturday. Brian goes shooting most weeks but I rarely get to go, since I got pregnant with Kaitlyn it’s only been a few times. This weekend I took my opportunity and helped Brian load up a bunch of guns and we headed out to the west side of Utah Lake. Our good friend Justin came with us too and we had a rip-roarin’ time shooting up for-sale signs, milk jugs, and whatever else was left out there.







8 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Am I reading it correctly? Do you have an announcement? And I have to read it on the blog first :(. I still love you, you just might have to be on "time out" for 5 min. or so!

Stephanie said...

That looks so cool!! YOu look like a hillbilly in the malitia. I would love to go shooting so I could let out all my agressions!

Anonymous said...

Wow! My hubby would be so jealous if he saw this post. He'd love to have a wife that would go shooting with him. I'm terrified of guns, though, unfortunately. You looked way tough out there!

cody+sara said...

I'm with Mindi?? Are you already pregnant club again, or are you referring to being preg with Kaitlyn??

cody+sara said...

I meant... already IN THE pregnant club... a bit tired.

The Tenney's said...

No everyone, no announcement yet. I meant prego with Kaitlyn. Mindi and Sara, you would know before i posted it and i would have a much cooler post to announce anyway! ;)

cody+sara said...

I would hope so. Love you to pieces!

Stephanie said...

Hey, I'm so impressed (and a bit jealous too - I'll admit it). I have told Britton that I would like to take gun "classes" or something and learn about them. I went shooting a handful of times when I was younger, but nothing since I was 18 or so, and I wouldn't know what to do with them now. I only know that I don't want to be scared of them, I would rather be educated about them and learn to use/enjoy them not to mention the protection part of it all. :D