The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Great Outdoors

So we had another fun camping trip this weekend. This one was a little more rustic than our last campout…we had no running water and our bathroom was the woods. Brian and I both love camping though so we didn’t mind. We headed up with our friends, the Edward’s, up near Strawberry Reservoir. It was so beautiful. Kaitlyn got VERY dirty playing in the dirt the whole time but she had so much fun being outside. I didn’t get nearly as many pictures as I hoped because our camera broke half way through, but here is a glimpse at our outdoor weekend.











4 comments:

Stephanie said...

The pictures are great and it looks like a great camping trip, but the part of the pictures I love most are Kaitlyn's adorable little boots!!
Ps. yeah, I guess we can still be friends...lol! So funny that you posted that story, I was laughing so hard and it only happened like 2 weeks ago :)

Jessica said...

How fun! And I too love Kaitlyn in her little boots!

the watkins said...

I love the boot also... Anna an Kaitlyn are such cute little friends.

Esther said...

Cute pictures of Kaitlyn and Anna! That looks like so much fun!