The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good Day

Sunday my little niece was blessed. My brother did a beautiful job and Camryn was sooo good! It was such a special day. It’s still crazy for me to see my little brother as a dad…he sure is a great one though!

Later that day we had a combined b-day party for Allyx and Brian. Brian got one of his fave movies (note the gift wrapping via my brother), a sweet knife, and Taylor happily gave him a coon-skin hat, a rifle lighter, and of course a little stuffed toy to use it all on. Allyx got Mouse Trap….isn’t’ that what every 20 year old wants???




And I of course spent most of the day in the bathroom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire you potty training Kaitlyn. I haven't decided when to start on Sierra yet.

Alex said...

Go Kaitlyn go! Awww, you are such a great mommie! :) Camryn is gorgeous, love that picture!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a fun day - especially the bathroom party...Kaitlyn is too cute to pose from the pot :D