The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Days at the Pool

We have a fish on our hands! This girl LOVES the pool! She loves to play on the steps and jump off the side into dad's arms. She even likes to be dunked!

Kaitlyn's sunscreen mohawk!




I also took Kaitlyn up to a Splash Park, she loved it! If you take out all the big kids who were almost running her over the whole time, this is a great activity for these HOT desert days.






7 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

So fun, I wish we had a little water park here :( Kaitlyn looks adorable!

Stephanie said...

It's so nice when they "love" something! I should get Jack back over there to get him used to it some more.
Ps. what a cute bathing suit!

the watkins said...

I love her swim suit. It seems a little more modest than the last one.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love her little swim suit.

Heidi said...

That last picture is so funny... is she crying? Laughing? Mad? that little girl cracks me up. Thanks for a fun afternoon on Sunday. wE love you guys.

The Stanley's said...

Gotta love the summer. It looks like your daughter is following in her mommy's footsteps as a little fish! Hey I haven't heard from you in a long time- I really hope your doing well:)

Valerie Plowman said...

I love yoru header with the young pics of you and Brian! So cute.