The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween '09 - woot,woot!

Halloween was so fun this year. this is the first year Kaitlyn really got it, and she absolutely LOVED being a kitty-cat and LOVED saying “trick-or-treat!” and getting candy. We started our celebrations this year on Friday at the Food Bank where my mom works. They had a party for everyone’s families. Kaitlyn and cousin Camryn got to trick or treat at all the desks and even got to play some fun Halloween games.



Camryn cracked me up! at each desk she just wanted to sit and eat her candy right then…with the wrapper on!
Sweet cousins Hailey Mouse and Kenzie Giraffe



My mom had the BEST costume EVER! She is one of just a few Conservatives that work at the Food Bank. So she went as Glenn Beck! She got voted as the “scariest costume”. I love it!

Saturday night we headed to Grandma and Grandpa’s to trick-or-treat with Ryker a.k.a Spiderman!
Hailey's first Halloween!

Our family of animals! (Brian was a good sport with his doggie ears!)
We ended at Nana and Papa’s house. My cousin’s had some pretty fun costumes! Jake and Nick were telletubbies…hmmm….and Stephanie and Angela were Indian princesses!


In the end, we had a lot of fun and A LOT of candy!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO fun! :) I LOVE Kaitlyn's costume, TOO CUTE!! I'm just sorry we missed it in person. Get this - I'm gonna have to get Jack and Miles dressed up again, because Miles was asleep when I was taking pictures on Halloween and I didn't get any of him :(
Great mom, huh?

Dane & McCall said...

I love kaitlyn's costume tooo!!! Your mom just makes me laugh!!! Hope all is going well! Loves.

Tyler & Michelle said...

Love the costumes....especially your moms!