The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bite Me!

Yay! So I FINALLY made it to see New Moon. I know it just came out Friday but a true Twi-hard like me SHOULD HAVE been at the midnight showing. When the tickets first went on sale I was still getting up twice a night with Hailey so with Brian having to work the next day I just couldn't leave him to take care of the baby. (Of course now she is sleeping 12 hours all through the night...go figure!)

So the nerd-crew of cousins and aunts loaded up yesterday to go swoon over vampires and werewolves. It was AWESOME! I just loved the movie. I had heard it was better than Twilight, but it still surpassed my expectations. They stuck so close to the book, the acting was better, the cinematography was better, EVERYTHING was better. I'm so glad I only have to wait till JUNE to see Eclipse (my favorite book of the 4)!!!

Angela, Stephanie & Abby.....sooooo excited!
The aunties!
Tamara, Kim, Me, & Jessie
whoever took the picture must have been so excited they couldn't even hold the camera right....they barely got us in the pic! :)


6 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I am so shocked you wern't at the midnight showing. Funny thing is Jason saw the 12:30 showing before both of us!!! He knew I was going with girlfriends Sat. morning and he knew it was going to be a while if he didn't just go, funny eh! And guess what Alice (Ashley Greene) was at a theater out here for the midnight showing, so fun!!!

Blackham Family said...

Fun, you guys are so cute. I have to agree it was soo good. Im am so excited for june fun stuff.

Stephanie said...

I LOVED it too!! I'm so glad you had fun with your family, I love how you guys make and wear t-shirts to the movie premiers, it's SO fun :)

Tyler & Michelle said...

I went to the midnight showing and I had to work the next day. Not fun, but worth it in the end. I loved it!

Alex said...

Glad you gals had fun,it was fantabulous huh? I went back and saw it Saturday (by myself, lol) and am now itching to go back a third time... waiting for the DVD will be pure torture!!!

Jessica said...

Wait! Hold the phone...you're complaining that Hailey is just now sleeping through the night??? Jaden is 11 months and still wakes up anywhere between 4 and 6 to drink a 6 oz bottle!!! Is there a secret? I'm serious here...or did she just do it on her own? Of course, I really truly think he's hungry at that point...have you seen my "little" guy? haha