The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, November 20, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving



As I watched this it made me think of a few things I am grateful for. There are so many things, this list just begins to say how many blessings I have and how many things I have to be thankful for.

I am Thankful for...

  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ
  • A husband who loves us and works very hard for us
  • When Kaitlyn runs up to me all on her own, wraps her arms around my leg, and says, "I love you mom."
  • That Hailey gets so excited when I walk into a room and starts flailing her arms about
  • Parents who were, and are, the BEST examples
  • The trials and adversities I have struggled through
  • Chocolate
  • Living in Utah with my mountains
  • Siblings who are very silly and are my best friends
  • Wonderful friends
  • Dates with Brian
  • Musicals
  • Good Books
  • The hilarious comments on life from a 2yr-old's perspective
  • Getting to stay home and just be a mom
  • Having a clean house
  • The times I put off all the work and just get down and play with the girls
  • Epidurals
  • Talk radio
  • Movies
  • Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Happiness
  • Being able to have children
  • Country Music
  • The wonderful people who make and distribute Jane Austen movies
  • So many temples, so close

2 comments:

Alex said...

You for got New Moon!!! ;) Soooooooooo??? What did you think?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SO good right?!?! I want to go see it again tonight but I have to work, argh!!!

Stephanie said...

It's so good to "count your blessings" frequently - I need to do it more often. You've got some GREAT ones...I especially love that you have Epidurals on your list :D