The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Funny Girl

My computer is broken right now so without access to pictures I haven't been the best blogger. I had to post this though, if only so I remember it and can tell Kaitlyn what a cute, weird, fun kid she was!

Yesterday Kaitlyn was a 35 year old trapped in a 2 year-old's body. In the morning she came in my room and asked if I would "join her downstairs." Later, as she was leaving the living room she said, "Catch ya later mom." Finally, before dinner she came up to me, put her hand on my shoulder, got her face in mine and said, "So, I have some good news and bad news."

She cracks me up. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too hilarious!! What a fun kid you have, we love Kaitlyn!! :)

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

I love that age. SHe is so sweet to my girls in nursery last week. she was sharing her marshmellows with Alyssa. It was so cute.