The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

My sweet, fun, and TALENTED cousin Katie, has started doing some photography and she is absolutely wonderful! She took our family out a couple weeks ago to Memory Grove and took some pictures of us. I’m so happy to have an updated photo with Hailey in it. Here are a few of the pics she took.


This is my favorite!

We tried to get one of me and the girls...it didn't quite work out as planned but I still love it because its a great "mom" picture!


Thanks again Katie, we had fun and are so happy to have these everlasting memories!

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Love them! So darling!

the watkins said...

Those are so cute! And you totally don't look hobbit"ish"!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

So so CUTE! You all look so great. And I can't believe how much Kaitlyn's hair is growing. And Hailey's shoes...ADORABLE!!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

The picutres turned out way cute. I want to get some for us for christmas. do you know what she charges?

Alli Garlich said...

these are BEAUTIFUL pictures - the colors are so great and your family is just so stinkin cute! I love reading your blog and catching up on your life!

Tyler & Michelle said...

Awesome. Very talented photographer. I love the one of you and the crying kids. I also love the one of you guys in the background and the kids in the front. So cute! You guys are one hot family!

Allyx and Dan said...

LOVE THEM! That is where I got my bridals done, remember? It's so pretty there. I'm impressed with Katie- these pictures are amazing. You guys are a bunch of cute faces. Hailey is getting SOO big... what the heck! lurve you

Valerie Plowman said...

Those are cute. I like that I am nto the only mom whose children cry when they get their picture taken with her.

KO said...

It was such a fun shoot! Thanks for letting me be your private paparazzi for the day:)

Chelli said...

Such cute family photos!!!

Alex said...

LOVE THEM!!! You guys all look great! Hailey looks like a little porcelain doll!!! :)

Jane Bauman said...

These are SUCH cute pictures! Adorable! You have the sweetest little family :) Someday I am going to make Katie take pictures of me and mine.

Margetts Fam said...

Soooo cute!!!! I love them!!!! She is very creative, I love the one with you guys in the background and kaitlyn holding haley. you look great too!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

beautiful!!!!