The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vampire Birthday

Last weekend we celebrated my cousin Stephanie’s birthday with, what else….A TWILIGHT PARTY! It was so fun. Everyone at the house went to so much effort to make it look very twilight-y, the decorations were gorgeous! (probably because Edward’s face was on most of them!)



The food was yummy and very vampire-esque. I made cookies shaped like wolves and hearts, a la Bella’s bracelet!


Stephanie dressed up like Rosalie and looked AMAZING! Her outfit was perfect. She even had amber-colored contacts, I don’t know if you can really tell in the picture below, but it was like looking at an actual vampire!

This is Abby & Steph with Edward! :) Abby was dressed like Alice. My cousins go ALL OUT!
We even got the little girls in on the festivities. Brian may not think so, but I know I am raising them right!
Oh the happy couple. Brian was a good sport about the Edwardiness and had a fun time. He sported his "I am Edward, I like boys" shirt very proudly.

5 comments:

Alex said...

LOL!!! Looks like a blast, you guys are so fun!

Tyler & Michelle said...

oh my word! too cute!

Milea & Greg Hunt said...

Where did Brian get that shirt Greg wants one.

the watkins said...

Nice cookies! Now I know who to contact in case I ever am in need of a Twilight party... your family is so funny!

Allyx and Dan said...

Dear Edward,

Oh how I love you.

Love, Allyx