The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cousin Trip to Discovery

Tuesday we took a little cousins trip down to Discovery Gateway. The kids had a ton of fun and we moms had fun watching them have fun! (All the cool pictures are from Sara..I’m not the cool…)

Kaitlyn & Easton have a great future ahead of them in broadcasting!

Kaitlyn could play "house" all day!


Me, Hailey, & Kaitlyn~Sara, Jackson & Easton~Tamara & Camryn

After a fun time at discovery, a failed nap attempt, a NAUGHTY trip to Walmart...Kaitlyn fell asleep in time-out

4 comments:

cody+sara said...

OH MY!!! How cute is that! She fell asleep in time out.
My boys loved playing with the girls and I definitely needed some adult interaction! Thanks love!
xo

Kara said...

Ha! So cute! I love that she just passed out in time out! Her little head band is so cute by the way. It looks like the discovery was fun! (P.S. your cousins short hair is super cute!)

Tyler & Michelle said...

I can't imagine her ever needing a time-out. ;-) That is too cute. I sometimes wish someone would put me in time out and I could fall asleep.

Crystal said...

Looks like fun!