The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One Last Hurah for Summer

Yesterday I took the girls, along with some others in the ward, to the Zoo before the weather gets all cold. Kaitlyn had never been to the zoo (that she remembers) and she loved it. every time I ask her what her favorite animal was she tells me a different one, so she must have liked them all!
There were a lot of baby animals there this time. Kaitlyn loved the baby elephant Zuri. There was also a baby giraffe and baby tiger cubs. I guess the animals are drinking the same water as all the other girls in Utah!

All the kiddos! Phoenix, Kaitlyn, Jack, & Tanner





This tiger came right up to the glass and was licking it! The kids were going crazy!
Hailey had fun at the zoo too....eating her duck!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You got some cute pictures! So much fun, and I'm getting a little excited for the cool weather now that our "last" warm day is gone :D
I LOVE Kaitlyn's face in the tiger picture.

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

looks like lots of fun. I wish I would had known. I would had loved to go with you guys.

Stephanie said...

I love the zoo! I still go for kicks and giggles with Jake! Oh and maybe I need some of that Utah water that you were talking about. I only drink bottle water but maybe if I switch to tap I'll catch that pregnancy bug. :)

Tyler & Michelle said...

The zoo is awesome, especially for little ones! It keeps them so entertained.

Alex said...

How fun! Very cool about the tiger! Glad you had a blast!