The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, June 16, 2008

Red Neck Saturday Night

This Saturday we put on our wranglers and cowboy hats (not really) and headed out to the Riverton Demolition Derby with our friends Mike & Mindi. It was a lot of fun. We sat down pretty close so we managed to get sprayed with dirt and rocks, inhaled a lot of exhaust, and got a primo view of the guy throwing up during the hamburger eating contest!




6 comments:

Tracie said...

Taylor said she saw you, but I thought it was Mike and Mindi, because that is who I saw. I will have to apologize to her. Hope you had fun. I loved how much fun my boys had, they loved trying to pick a winner, and then of course gave them transformer names.

Laura Chapman said...

Erin you look absolutely beautiful in that top picture! It seems to me that the only way you change over time is by getting cuter! Looks like you had fun.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great evening - I wanted to let you know that I'm really sorry because I barely remember our phone conversation that afternoon, I was so out of it so I hope that I was somewhat intelligible...
:)

Valerie Plowman said...

We went to a derby this weekend too! How fun.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

NICE!

Allyx and Dan said...

and THEN you got to cheer for HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL 3. I have never been more jealous in all of my life.