The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Are you kidding me?!?

So this morning I was apparently not being as attentive as I should have been. I was doing my Yoga video and Kaitlyn was playing with her toys. I guess I didn’t see her get up because next thing I know she is sitting in the same place as before but she had gotten a hold of my Vaseline and was rubbing it ALL OVER her face and hair. I couldn’t even be that mad because she looked so cute and funny. I just laughed and of course grabbed the camera first instead of washing her off. Good thing she hadn’t had her bath yet!

8 comments:

Esther said...

Oh wow! Vaseline is so hard to get out of hair, she does look so cute though! Funny girl!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness!! These kids are so darn "fast", I seriously turn around and Jack is into something or has something and I'm like, "wha..how..whe..??"
Kaitlyn is too cute and I'm so glad you grabbed the camera first!!

The Oborn Family said...

That is so funny!!! You know she must have seen you use it to take off your mascara or something - so she knew just what to do. I just love it.

Tamara Jacobs said...

HA! I love it! Hey I checked our car and I didn't see Kaitlyn's cup holder at all! Sorry! In fact...we got in a car wreck and totalled that car yesterday! Talk about crappy! But none of us were hurt:) Anyways, I hope you found it:) Wanna do wheeler farm next week? We're going out of town on Thursday, but I would LOVE to hang out and take our girls there next week. I'll call ya when we get back on Monday! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

She is too cute! Don't you just love how quick little kids are??

the watkins said...

I love the globs of vaseline, and how cute she styled her hair.

We were thinking we should get a group together and go to the Bluffdale Town Days thing... Mike really wants to go to the Demolition Derby and there are fire works after... and I heard a mechanical bull??? Anyways if you guys aren't busy the 21st, it would be fun to go.

Allyx and Dan said...

yo that is the cutest dang thing ever. i love her! i miss you!

Stephanie said...

Jake and I love this picture! We just hope that someday we can have a baby as cute as her or Jake is threatening to take Kaitlyn. Oh and I love that you do Yoga too! we should go to a class sometime!