The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, May 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!

This week we celebrated my little brother Taylor’s birthday. It’s always so fun when my brothers and sisters get together. Tay turned 23!!! Taylor is by far the funniest kid I have ever met. Our whole lives he has been making jokes. He is also an amazing artist and is now embarking full speed ahead on his entrepreneurial career. We love you Tay and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lots of Laughs when the Oborn's get together!

Taylor and his girlfriend Narissa


We were incomplete without our baby sister. We miss you Jessie!!!!

6 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Well happy B-day Taylor! What I wanna know is, who's the lady friend?

The Tenney's said...

Thats his girlfriend...very serious girlfriend!

The Tenney's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cody+sara said...

HA! how funny is it that you pasted Jessie's pic on the group one??? HAAAAHAHA! Absolute comedy.

AND Happy Birthday Taylor - "the funniest kid ever!"

Jaime said...

Hey Erin,
It was fun seeing you today, you had me laughing with all your answers to the nursery rhyme game! I put a link from my blog to yours, hope that is okay, see you at the next girl's night
Jaime

KO said...

You guys are nuts! Happy b-day Tay... you old fart. Join the marriage club:)