The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had a great weekend! The weather is sooooo nice so Saturday we took Katilyn to the park and let her run around and play, play, play. To end the day we took Kaitlyn to Grandma and Grandpa’s house and headed over to the Cheesecake Factory with some friends. The food was AWESOME and the cheesecake delicious! Two thumbs up for a fun weekend!





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So fun! Kaitlyn is such a cutie in her little sun hat! Maybe it's just the picture, but all of you in the last picture look so tan! I think I'm sending myself subliminal messages (I've been trying to get tan myself, so I get more motivated when I see tan people!) :)

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

We love the park, it is so fun to see them grow up and do big kid stuff! I have yet to try the Cheesecake Factory, I'm sure it's tasty but at the same time I would feel like a waste of a table becasue I feel that the reason to go is to enjoy the cheesecake and I think it is nasty! (But I hear the other food is good too!)