The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun Tag

I got this off my friend Mindi’s blog and it looked pretty fun, so here goes!

What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little?
Full house

Which character or star?
DJ, totally
Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die?
The time I peed my pants at the park. It’s a long story so I won’t bore you with it, but let’s just say I was 16, hanging out with older boys, and I tried to convince everyone I had fallen in a puddle…on a hill…there hadn’t been rain for days.

Your proudest moment or accomplishment?
The day I became a mother. There is NOTHING on this earth that has made me fill more fulfilled and that I truly had a purpose in this life.

What adult did you have a crush on when you were little?
I went through a Keanu Reeves thing when SPEED came out, I also loved Mike Seaver from Growing Pains.

What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father?
I laugh and talk loud, quote movies, and look just like my mom. I love reading, good food, and history just like my dad.
What did you want to change your name to when you were little?
I tried to go by my middle name, Kimberly, for awhile but no one would call me by it.

Who was your first kiss?
Joel Worthington on the stairs at Camille Loftin’s 6th grade graduation party.

What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you?
Talkative, religious (I was in the minority on that one), silly

What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool?
I totally had HUGE bangs, I tied my shirt in a knot on the side, and I wore neon socks. Oh wait! I forgot Koolats!

What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at?
I don’t remember, I think teacher was on there once.And what did you try and make the test result outcome be? ???
What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before?
I laugh hard all the time. Brian says things that make me cry I’m laughing so hard, he also makes up songs that make me laugh!

Favorite memories of hanging out with your best friends?
Probably sleepovers and TPing all the boys we thought were cute. I was the MASTER TPer.

What's the most trouble you have ever got in with your parents?
I never got in that much trouble, so I don’t remember a time they were way mad at me. The worst thing I ever did though (I think) my parents, mainly my dad, was just way disappointed in me, and that’s way worse anyway. He told me I couldn’t get my ears double pierced. I really wanted it though so the day my family moved to Montana (I got to stay in Kansas an extra month with friends) I went to the mall and got my second holes in my ears. I tried to keep it from my dad but he found out and was way sad. I felt really bad (but kept them of course) but as luck would have it the very next General Conference Pres. Hinckley came out and said that girls should only have 1 piercing. So I took them out…I’m pretty sure my dad was grinning when he heard the prophet say that! The ONE thing I ever do against my dad’s will!

What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school?
Go to BYU and then get married.
And last but not least...What is your 5 year plan now?
Keep being a mom and popping out those babies! And maybe be one of those moms that creates something in their house, sells it, and becomes a millionaire.

I would like to tag....anyone and everyone

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It was a fun post, I'm glad you did it! And I'm glad I got the full version of the pee story - too funny!

Tracie said...

I just had to tell you what I saw last night. I got a glimpse of the Glen Beck show. And Stephanie Meyers was on. He gushed about her book. About how inventinve and entertaining it was, without showing sex, drugs, or smoking. He loved that it was safe for his girls to read. I can't wait to read her new book "Host". Anyway have a great day.