The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birthday Bash

Sunday was my birthday and was such a fun day! Brian was so good to me, he got up early to make me breakfast, threw a little party for me with my brothers and sister AND he did all the cleaning ALL DAY! (sorry about some of the pictures that are blurry, apparently my little sis can’t control a camera that well…!)




Notice Kaitlyn trying to steal my new purse!


P.S. I LOVE this movie!!!





Birthday Loves
We had a rousing game of Imagine Iff


My Fave...poundcake with strawberries and REAL whipcream!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! Happy belated birthday!

Laura Chapman said...

Happy Birthday (a couple days late)! It looks like you had a fun day.

Alex said...

Looks like you had a great B-day, hooray!!! Wish I could have been there, but here's a long distance hug and smooch!!! (((((Huuuuuuuuug!!!!))))))
(((((Smooooooch!!!!)))))
Love ya girly! :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

happy happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a fun day! Sorry I didn't text you back that one day...things have been a little crazy for me, but it's gettin back to normal:) Let's go to wheeler farm soon!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!I'm so glad I married into a family of nerds just like me. haha by the why you are smokin hot. give a call any time for your laser hair removal.

KO said...

...sending you our belated Birthday Wishes! Looks like a fun time. Is that Taylor and Narissa hanging all over each other in the background? That's weird? They are never like that.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

We are bad friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I even have a card to mail to you, but things have been a little crazy with baby and my mom being here!

Stephanie said...

Wow, you really did have a great birthday! Way to go Brian for making it a wonderful day for Erin. I love that Kaitlyn tried to make off with your purse, SO cute. And your niece (?) is adorable too (even crying)! :D

the watkins said...

Looks like a great B-day! It sounds like Brian was a great husband... I love, like everyone else, that Kaitlyn tried to steal your purse and your niece is so cute! Kaitlyn will be a great big sister.

and I am glad you got PS I Love You, its def. a movie to own!