The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, April 10, 2009

WICKED!

The day finally came! For Christmas, Brian got me tickets to go see Wicked and last night was the big night! My brother, Dane, had gotten tickets for his wife, Tamara, too so the four of us left the kids with my parents and headed down town. We stopped at The Cheesecake Factory first to eat…I love cheesecake. The play was SOOOO good. I absolutely LOVED the music, and the sets and costumes were absolutely amazing. Even Brian enjoyed it! (he’s such a good husband to even go with me, dancing-singing-and men in tight pants aren’t really his thing!) I really love going to the theater and seeing plays like Les Mis, Phantom, ect… this was right up there with them! The ONLY bad thing of the night was that the theater was SO BLASTED HOT! Both Tamara and I are pregnant and we both swelled up like big balloons and had our pants rolled up and shoes off. So to any of you out there going to see it, be prepared and wear layers that you can shed!

Thanks to my wonderful hubby for going through quite a bit of trouble to get these tickets so I could see the show. I loved it so much!!!






9 comments:

KO said...

Oh I can't wait... my sister, mom and I are all going in two weeks! Looks like a lot of fun. Glad you guys were able to go!

Tyler & Michelle said...

I went to see that and loved it too! It's great!!!

the watkins said...

Looks like a fun time, minus swelling. I can't wait, I get to go Tuesday.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Sounds like such a fun night! Glad you had fun!

Camron Amy Brycson said...

It's good to hear that even Brian enjoyed it! I'm hoping that means there's a chance that Camron will like it too. We're going in May, so thanks for the heads up on the theatre being too hot! Glad you had fun!

BriANDaleen said...

That's so awesome! I want to see that show soooooo bad!

Justin and Amy said...

Amy and I saw it on our honeymoon, and have already seen it again. I'm not as manly as Brian. I have every song memorized...it's that good. Glad you two liked it.

Kara said...

Fun! What a good hubby you have :)

Margetts Fam said...

So much fun! You have a good husband, he seems like a really good guy. I am excited for you