The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, April 20, 2009

Week in St. George

This past week Kaitlyn and I were lucky enough to get to accompany Brian on his business trip down to St. George. I have family down there we stayed with and as luck would have it, my other cousins from Nevada decided to take a trip down the same time we were there so it was quite the party! Saturday was in the 80s so we spent the day in the pool. Kaitlyn had so much fun, she was a little fish and could’ve stayed in the pool all day!

My cousin Greg and his wife Milea just had their first baby, Carson, 7 weeks ago! He is soooo cute and so sweet.



Cute baby Braydon!


4 comments:

KO said...

So fun! What is it about St. George that brings a smile to your face? We'll be down there in 2 weeks... can't wait!

cody+sara said...

Man! We were a weekend too late... going down this weekend.
Cute pics! Miss you.

Allyx and Dan said...

I wish I was there! Kaitlyn's swimmer is so cute. I love it. Let's go again soon.

Margetts Fam said...

So fun! I love St. George! Katelyn is darling, and I can't wait for the new baby!