The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We started with Kaitlyn looking for her basket


Yay! She found it!

Now its time to find some eggs


Easter Dress!
She was in desperate need of nap at this point and wasn't really into taking pictures, so these are the best I could get of her pretty Easter dress. She did love wearing though and told me all day that she was a princess!

Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's!



Best Buddies!
Kaitlyn LOVES her cousin Ryker!

3 comments:

Dallin & Ashley said...

Her little Easter dress is too adorable for words, so cute.

Allyx and Dan said...

those pics of her and ryker are killing me they are so cute. ah i miss her.

Tyler & Michelle said...

How cute!