The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We had a very fun Easter! The Easter Bunny made it to our house, yippee! When Kaitlyn woke up we sent her on her quest to find her basket. She didn't know what she was looking for but she thought the whole thing was quite funny! She got candy (more for Brian & I!), some toys, and a new movie: Enchanted!












This is a picture of Kaitlyn last year on her FIRST Easter. I can't believe how quickly time flies by and how much she has grown in only a year!




7 comments:

Stephanie said...

So FUN! The Easter bunny didn't hide Jack's Easter basket this year (or last for that matter)...shame on him :(. I LOVE the pictures of her looking everywhere for it. The best is how she carried the basket around like a purse - such a cute girl! You are so lucky :)

Chelli said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you had a great time!

Esther said...

Cute pictures of her searching for her basket!

I love Enchanted, I got it for Easter too! It's one of my all time favorites!

Heidi said...

i have yet to see that movie... I know i need to:) I love these pictures! Oh my gosh that is so cute and I need one! Can't wait for the weekend! The easter bunny brought me a new swimsuit:) I'm not really ready to wear one yet though... oh but i will be fine with it when it's 80+ degrees huh!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Look at all of that HAIR! I love that you added a picture of last year. I can't belive that was just a year ago that we had little babies! (Oh, and don't worry that I almost have another one!)

Tamara Jacobs said...

So cute! I love how she is carrying her basket like a purse:) It was fun to see the picture of her last easter too! They grow so much that first year. She is darling.

Valerie Plowman said...

I know, I was going to say the same thing about the purse. I thought that was funny! So cute.