The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

Brian and I got to take a mini-vacation the beginning of this week. Brian had a conference down in Las Vegas at the Venitian Hotel Monday and Tuesday. So I packed my bags and headed down with him. It was the FIRST time I have every left Kaitlyn over night! It was hard, but I did it and it turned out great because Brian and I had such a fun time.
The Hotel was beautiful and modeled after Venice, Italy.


The room was beautiful and HUGE! I spent about half my time in the room while Brian was in meetings, but with the big garden tub (with a TV) and the big LCD screens in the bedroom and living room, I was just fine!

Inside the hotel was so beautiful.

This guy was awesome!

They have an awesome mall at the hotel. It looks like day in these pictures but really its like 9:00 at night, they just paint and light it just right.
They even have gondolas!
It was a great little trip for us!

7 comments:

Chelli said...

Looks like you had fun! Good job for taking the leap and going just the two of you! Glad you had so much fun!!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Oh, I am so glad you had fun! I know it is hard leaving the baby, but I also know how nice it is to have time alone wiht the hubby! Love you guys!

Tamara Jacobs said...

You lucky ducks! Looks like you guys had such a fun time! We need to get together soon.

Stephanie said...

I am so happy for you to get away! What a fun trip...good for you!

Stephanie said...

I had to comment...I was so excited to find your blog! You look super cute. Your little girl is adorable.

Valerie Plowman said...

Looks way fun!

Heidi said...

oh that looks like so much fun! Justy and I were talking just this week that we would love to stay in one of those awesome hotels! WE haven't seen you two for a while... We should get together!