The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Something Fun

It’s been a while since I have blogged because I’ve been a little under the weather. Nothing much has happened in that time but I saw this fun thing on my friend’s blog so I thought I would do it too. You are supposed to answer the following questions using Google, you put your answer in, and then find an image of your answer. Here goes…
How old are you?
Where do you live?
What is your middle name?
(just so you know, most of the pictures that came up were of scantily-clad women…hmm)

What is your occupation?
What is your favorite movie?

What is your favorite color?


What do you like to do in your spare time?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite music?

What is your favorite book?


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I thought this was really fun too! I want to do it, but I must not be smart enough. I can't seem to get the images to paste to the posting page. I think I will try again though.

Tamara Jacobs said...

That's cute! I have been wanting to call you for a while, cause I miss you, but me and Pres are sick heads. We have really bad colds and coughs, and all that crappy stuff. But we'll call ya when we are doing better. Sorry you've been feelin sick too! Talk to you soon! love, tam

Morgan said...

How fun! I gotta try it!

Heidi said...

That is such a fun post! We need to hang out soon... You feeling better??