The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Silly Girl

For a while now Kaitlyn has found that playing with clothes is one of her favorite pastimes. She will grab clothes out of the laundry basket, out of the dirty clothes hamper, and even open drawers she can reach and take clothes out of there. Lately, her favorite item of clothing is pants, particularly her pants. She grabs any pants she sees and immediately goes about sticking them on her head. Now, I don’t where she got this – I RARELY stick pants on my own head - but Kaitlyn sure does love it!











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting site that I find rich, pleasant and well organized!
Honour for me if you include it in my

"Multilingual" topliste Panorama

Http://everyoneweb.fr/topliste

Best continuation!
Sincerrely Yours! Kamdou

Stephanie said...

Too cute!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

ok anonymous? So cute, I am suprised she can get the hole on her head. Porter tries to put on Jason's hats and they just fall behind him!

Esther said...

So cute! What a little comedian, I love it when babies do funny things on their own!

Anonymous said...

Paper...Snow...A Ghost!!!

The Oborn Family said...

I think you wear pants on your head more than you admit. Or maybe it's Brian . . .

I just made Dane take the Twilight Quiz - he was Jacob too. Sad. :) I'll have to train him to be more like Edward . . . or it just proves that someone like Edward doesn't exist . . . or maybe I really wouldn't be happy with someone that cheesy.

sara elizabeth said...

That's so freakin' adorable! I'm almost positive she got it from you- remember how you love wearing pants on your head as sassy yet functional accessories?

the watkins said...

Hi. Love the pants!

I tagged you. I know you have done it before but if you are bored... I always love to hear about people!