The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, December 28, 2007

Tis the Season...

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas because we sure did! Having kids makes this holiday so much more special. Even though Kaitlyn doesn’t really get it yet, it was still so fun wrapping her presents from Santa and getting her stocking all ready. In the morning we found so much joy watching her open her presents - especially since she would throw her gift behind her and immediately start playing with the box!
Having Kaitlyn also helps me to realize how important it will be to teach my children the true meaning of Christmas. I am so grateful to have the Gospel in my life and have a knowledge of my Savior. I love the Christmas season and the reminder it brings with it to be more Christ-like and to be thankful for all my MANY blessings.
Here are some pictures from our wonderful Christmas!

We had to wake Kaitlyn up to open her presents…shouldn’t it be the other was around??




She LOVES this etch-a-sketch!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

WONDERFUL! I'm glad your Christmas was so great...I know what you mean about it being so much more fun with kids. It took us forever to open Jack's presents and play with them. At least an hour and a half after we started opening presents, we were like, "Maybe we should open ours now." "Oh, yeah!" I am downloading pics now, so I can post them sometime in the near future...later

KO said...

I just want to reach in the picture and squeeze her... she is too cute! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Let's all get together soon.

Stephanie said...

ps. I have to agree whole-heartedly with 'chase and katie oborn'...she is soooo cute! I love the jammies!