The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Temple Square

It finally feels like Christmas now that we have gone and seen the lights at Temple Square. I love walking around down there, it is so beautiful and I am AMAZED every year at how many lights there are! We went down Saturday night with a friend of Brian’s from his mission and his wife and baby boy. It was FREEZING so we bundled everyone up and made sure we walked through every building we could to warm up. We has such a fun time. (side note: we traveled on Trax during Christmas time on the same night of a Jazz game..talk about getting to know your neighbor!)

We bundled Kaitlyn up sooo much she ended up looking like the kid from A Christmas Story. But at least she was warm! Ralphie wait!!!!!!!!!





5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the picture of Kaitlyn all bundled up! She does look like the little boy in the movie. I haven't even thought about the Christmas lights downtown. Maybe we will go see them this weekend, but I am such a pansy when it comes to being out in cold weather for extended periods of time. It looks like ya'll had fun though and I love the pics.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

So fun, I think they keep the lights up until new years right? I really want to go! 3 more days!!!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

That looks so fun! Kaitlan looks so cute all bundled and warm:) I love temple square at Christmas time!

Heidi said...

Yea!!! i love new blogging buddies! We'll be ward friends and blogging friends huh?! Merry Christmas!

kennyandkristin said...

Erin, I just saw your blog on Steph's and Brittons page. I couldn't pass up sending you a comment about Kaitlan. She is just soo cute. I love to see her running around church. Your poor husband must get sick of me telling him how cute and little she is. Anyways, just thought I would leave you a note and wish you Merry Christmas. P.S. Am I crazy or does everyone in the ward blog?