The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trip to the ER

Sunday was a sad day.  Colton burned his hand on our fireplace and we had to take him to the ER.  He was pretty tough, but it was so sad for me, I don’t like seeing my little boyfriend so hurt!!!  He’ll have to be bandaged up for about a week  but the doc took good care of him and he’ll be just fine and won’t even have any scars.  Lucky!

3 comments:

Hope said...

That is so sad! His little face. :( You are way lucky, no scars. We have a wood burning stove in our house and I refuse to use it...I'm very paranoid. Glad your little man is so tough.

Alex said...

Poor baby!!! And poor momma, I can just imagine! =( Glad's ok and won't have any lasting damage! *hugs*

Stephanie said...

This made me so sad! I was with Dianne part of the time while you were talking to her. It was so upsetting but I'm glad he'll be ok. Poor thing :(