The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Colton!

Yesterday was our little Colton man's FIRST birthday! I'll admit that a year ago I was worried about having a boy.  I knew how to do the girl thing: princess, bows, pink, the whole shebang!  But, once this little boy was placed in my arms, my worries flew away!  He has been such a joy and already less drama than his sisters :).  He's kind of a mamma's boy, but I don't care.....I LOVE IT! 



Time sure flies by and they grow so much in just one short year! 

1 comments:

Margetts Fam said...

I am so jealous of your trip!!! It looked like so much fun! I am so happy you could go and enjoy some time together. Poor Colton! I hope his little cute hand is doing better.