The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Princess Kaitlyn is 4!!!

On the 11th Kaitlyn turned 4!!!  I cannot believe how fast time flies. She is getting so big so fast.  (not in how tall she is of course, she's still a little munchkin like her mom!)  We threw her a Princess Birthday Party with all her little friends.  She had a blast. 

First we had a PRINCESS show up to help with all the fun and games. (Courtesy of my beautiful sister Allyx)

 We played Pin the Kiss on the Frog!



 All the Princes and Princesses got to make crowns and wands

 A cake fit for a Queen

 Kaitlyn, Mia, and Taya

 Hailey REALLY liked her cupcake!


3 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Cute cake! Where do you get your ideas?

Allyx and Dan said...

haha cutest party ever. Kaitlyn cracks me up! Look at her all posed like a princess next to her presents. That was so fun!

Whittney and Ryan said...

Cutest princess party ever! You are like super mom! haha I love how all the little girls are gawking at Allyx, too funny!