The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kaitlyn's First Dance Recital!

Kaitlyn had her first dance recital last weekend!  It was soooo cute!  We were so proud of her, she did so good and had such a fun time.  Being the cheese-ball pregnant lady that I am, it of course made me cry to see her up there on stage for the first time.  I was also laughing my head off at these cute girls.  Lots of emotion for me!

The girls did some warming up on stage before the performance began
 Kaitlyn and Mia
 Anna, Kaitlyn, and Mia
 After the performance, everyone wanted some time with the DANCING QUEEN!
Hailey was first for the hugs of course!







2 comments:

Alex said...

Awwwww, she's getting so big! Totally scrumptious in her dance costume, love it! She's gonna be a dancing queen just like her momma! :)
PS> Love the Twilight touch to your baby countdown ticker! You goober! :)

Tyler & Michelle said...

She is too cute Erin!