The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thank You...

I had a wonderful Memorial Day yesterday. I spent time in the sun, time with my family, and time eating hot dogs and hamburgers. As I sat in the backyard of my brother's house looking at all the American flags blowing in the wind, I was struck by how lucky and how proud I am to be an American. I love this country.



I want to give my personal thanks to the men and women who bravely and nobly serve this country. Because of them I was able to sit on the lawn yesterday enjoying my family, I was able to worship at church on Sunday, and I am able to sit at this computer right now and write whatever I want on this blog. I'm proud of them and proud on their service. The soldiers and leaders of this country are in my prayers daily. Thanks again, and God bless America!

1 comments:

Alex said...

Amen sister! :)