The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer is HERE!!!

Finally!  I think the snow has stopped and long-sleeves are put away!  Last Saturday the Watkins' were kind enough to invite us on a little trip down to Utah Lake.  We got a little sun burned, but the fun was worth it!

Kaden and Hailey LOVED the water!
It was a little harder to get Kaitlyn in the water...she loved the boat though!
Mindi rocked on the wakeboard
Brian tore it up on the surf board (I didn't get a great picture as I was making sure my children weren't going to fly out of the boat while holding the camera!)
Hailey got some relaxin in!
We had fun at the little beach too
Kaitlyn loved playing in the dirt!
Me and Mindi...looking really good after being in the boat and the water!

3 comments:

the watkins said...

Glad you got a nice backside picture of me :) Love the lake photos! I might have to steal some, since I never get my camera out.

PS I really like your extensions!

Tyler & Michelle said...

I'm so glad its warmer for you guys... now I want cooler weather here in Texas! ;-)

Our new blog address is

sweetlifeoftyandmichelle.blogspot.com

Margetts Fam said...

So fun! I love the summer.....we need to swim soon